The following are affiliations of Logan Insulating and Foam Services. They are either affiliated companies or membership associations with which we or our affiliates have an ongoing relationship:
- Logan Insulating Service – (Logan, Ohio)
- Logan Insulating Service, one of our affiliated companies, will cut your energy costs and “Save You Green”.
- Spray Cellulose Insulation
- Blown Cellulose Insulation
- Fiberglass Batt Insulation
- Blown Fiberglass Insulation
- Fiberglass with Vinyl Backing
We also do insulation removal using commercial-grade equipment.
Spray cellulose achieves a continuous air seal and a high-R value that will not settle or deteriorate over time. Cellulose is also great for sound-proofing your home.
Visit our website or call us at (800) 686-5802 for additional information, to request a quote, or to schedule a professional insulation analysis.
- Ohio Home Energy Solutions – (Logan, Ohio)
- Not sure if you need insulation?
Ohio Home Energy Solutions, one of our affiliated companies, can perform an energy audit on your home.
Our skilled energy auditors, with the help of state-of-the-art equipment, will test for air leakage throughout your home using a Blower Door Pressurization Test combined with Infrared Thermal Imaging to determine where your home is leaking air and where you may need insulation, new doors or new windows.
Visit our website or call us at (800) 686-5802 for additional information or to schedule a personalized home energy audit.
- Tri County Home Builders Association – (Lancaster, Ohio)
- The Tri County Home Builder’s Association, founded in 1954, is a not-for-profit professional trade association representing the interests and concerns of builders, remodelers, subcontractors, suppliers and all aspects associated with the local construction industry.
The Association’s main priority is providing professional, competitive services and information to Fairfield, Hocking and Perry counties in Ohio.
The Association is affiliated with and conforms to the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the Ohio Home Builders Association (OHBA)
- Building Industry Association of South Central Ohio – (Chillicothe, Ohio)
- The BIA of South Central Oho, affilliated with the Ohio Home Builders, represents the Building Industry within the South Central Ohio area. We establish and promote professional standards within the association for the betterment of the Building Industry and those that we serve. We strengthen our industry and the community by establishing and maintaing a co-operative and effective relationship with goverment. We educate and assist our members in successfully meeting business challenges and opportunities. We educate the public and community leadership about the issues affecting housing. We accomplish these goals through a strong, growing, active and committed membership.
The Builders Association is a trade association created to provide a unified voice for the building industry. Members come from all sectors of the building trades including bankers, plumbers, electricians, attorneys, excavators, suppliers and of course builders.
- Home Builders Association of the Mid-Ohio Valley – (Parkersburg, West Virginia)
- The Home Builders Association of the Mid-Ohio Valley is an association of professional builders and building industry representatives.
They seek to insure the growth and integrity of their industry through leadership, innovations, and education.
This shall be accomplished in partnership with their customers, their local communities, and by addressing legislative and regulatory issues.
- Ohio Home Builders Association – (Columbus, Ohio)
- The OHBA (Ohio Home Builders Association) is a 4,000-plus member trade association representing home builders and their associate vendors in a legislative and regulatory advocacy capacity on a statewide basis.
OHBA serves its membership by promoting proactive involvement on state issues and legislation impacting the residential building industry, wetlands, affordable housing, workers compensation, etc.
OHBA will continue to serve its members as the voice of the building industry on a state level.
- National Association of Home Builders – (Washington, DC)
- NAHB is a trade association that helps promote the policies that make housing a national priority. Since 1942, NAHB has been serving its members, the housing industry, and the public at large.
The Federation of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) exists to represent the home building industry by serving its members and affiliated state and local builders associations. The NAHB members, who are involved in all aspects of a diversified building industry, create jobs for millions of people and contribute significantly to the economic activity of their community, the nation and the world.
Working in partnership, the Federation provides superior service to its more than 140,000 members and their employees and strives to improve housing affordability, availability and choice.
- Home Builders Association of Washington County – (Marietta, Ohio)